You already feel a little more relaxed, right?
I'll be co-leading with Katie Mayeux of SUPYogaVI and we've designed a really unique, immersive training with tons of fun extras that will give you a true taste of island life.
- We'll be staying in St. Thomas
- Our program is Yoga Alliance registered and follows Yoga Alliance 200 hour standards so you can teach anywhere in the world when you've completed training.
- You'll get time off every week to soak up the sun, sleep in, or do anything else your heart desires. We've scheduled our group sessions so we're on for three days, then get a day off.
- We're organizing fun extras like sailing, paddleboarding, paddle yoga, and visits to surrounding islands (St. John, Tortola - bring your passport! - Jost Van Dyke, and many more) if you want to adventure a little on your days off.
- We're offering some incredible deals if you register early and can create personalized payment plans to help you make 2016 the best year yet. Sign up HERE!
Email me with any questions - I'd love to chat more if you think this may be the right training program for you! Helen@BalancingWellness.com